BattlEye Driver Load Error 1275 occurs in PUBG. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this error.
Fix: Reinstall PUBG
Folllow these steps;
- Open Steam.
- Go to your game library.
- Right-click on PUBG and click “Uninstall”.
- Open Windows explorer.
- Type “%localappdata%” in the address bar and press enter.
- Look for “TslGame” and “WELLBIA” folders (Inside LOCAL).
- Go back to Windows explorer and navigate to Program Files > Common Files.
- Delete PUBG, UNCHEATER folders (both).
- Go to Your PC > Program Files (x86) > Common Files > BattlEye.
- Look for “BEService_pubg.exe” and delete it.
- Go to Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common.
- Look for “PUBG” folder and delete it.
- Lastly go to Steam setttings and delete download cache.
- Launch PUBG.
BattlEye Driver Load Error 1275 is gone now 🙂