This guide is quite helpful for those who would like to install mods in Blade & Sorcery.
Mod Installation in Blade & Sorcery (Step by Step)
- Right-click on Blade & Sorcery and choose “properties“.
- Select “Browse local files” from the “Local files” menu.
- Navigate to BladeAndSorcery_Data > StreamingAssets > Mods (This is the folder where you’re going to install the mods). Keep it open in the background.
- Launch Google Chrome and go to http://nexusmods.com/bladeandsorcery. (You’ll need to login your account in order to download files from this page).
- Choose your favorite mod, left-click on it, select “manual,” and then download it. (Remember: The mod that you’re downloading must be compatible with your game version).
- Go back to “Mods” folder.
- Extract downloaded mod.zip file in it.
If this mod installation guide doesn’t work for you, please tell me in the comments section so I can update it.