Won’t start/launch Problem occurs in Titan Quest Anniversary Edition when vcredists are not installed in your pc. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix it.
Fix 1: Install vcredists manually
Please follow these steps:
- Go to Steam library.
- Type “Titan Quest Anniversary Edition” in the search area and right-click on the game.
- Click “Properties”.
- Go to “Local Files” tab and click “Browse” (It will go to the installation folder).
- Navigate to _CommonRedists > vcredist folder.
- Run all executable files in it.
- Restart your PC.
- Open Steam.
- Launch Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.
The game should launch correctly now. Enjoy 🙂