Won’t start/launch (No Error Message) problem occurs in Life is Strange: Before the Storm when its regedit values are incorrect. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix it.
Fix 1: Set “Screenmanager” values manually
Follow these steps below to do it quickly:
- Close Steam.
- Open Windows “run” application.
- Type “regedit” in it and press “ok”.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Square Enix > Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
- Modify “Screenmanager” and set its value to “1” (If it is already “1” leave it as it is).
- Modify “Resolution Height” and set its value to “438“.
- Modify “Resolution Width” and set its value to “780“.
- Save and close the window.
- Launch Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
This time you can launch the game without any problem 🙂