If you want to unlock all difficulty levels in Max Payne, you need to do this;
Fix 1: Edit “Game Level” entries in the registry
Follow these steps below;
- Open Windows registry editor (regedit).
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remedy Entertainment\Max Payne
- Open “Game Level” folder.
- In this folder, you’ll see all available Max Payne difficulties.
- Select difficulty that you’d like to unlock and set its value to “1” (“0” means disable, “1” means enable).
- Save and exit.
- Launch Max Payne.
I hope this helps you 🙂