If you’re trying to fix scs_extractor not working problem via the command line, don’t bother with it. There is an easier way.
Fix 1: base.scs > scs_extractor
- Launch Windows Explorer.
- Go to the folder that contains scs_extractor and base.scs files.
- Go to the right-click menu of base.scs and select “copy” (or you can simply press ctrl + c)
- Select scs_extractor file and press ctrl + v keys simultaneously.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the extraction process.
Fix 2: def.scs > scs_extractor
- def.scs file should be copied from the same directory as base.scs to the same location as scs_extractor.
- Right-click def.scs and select “copy“.
- Then select scs_extractor file and paste copied file on it.
- It usually takes approximately 1 minutes to extract def.scs.
scs_extractor not working problem in Euro Truck Simulator 2 will be gone now.