Resolution Problem occurs in Unturned when resolution keys are not set correctly in the game registry. Don’t worry. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix it quickly.
Fix 1: Change screen resolution from registry
Follow the steps below to do it:
- Close Steam and Unturned.
- Type “regedit” in the Windows search box and open regedit.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Smartly Dressed Games > Unturned.
- Look for “Screen Manager“.
- Set your screen resolution.
- Close registry application.
- Launch Unturned again.
This should fix your Resolution Problem in Unturned. You can come here and thank me later 🙂