Resolution error occurs in Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy when regedit resolution keys are corrupted. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this error quickly.
Fix 1: Remove corrupted keys
Follow the steps below:
- Close Steam.
- Go to Windows search area.
- Type “regedit” in it and open the first application.
- Now navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > BennettFoddy > GettingOverIt.
- Look for “ResolutionWidth” key and remove it.
- Look for “ResolutionHeight” key and remove it.
- Look for “ResolutionRefresh” key and remove it.
- Restart your PC.
- Open Steam and Launch Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.
After this you won’t encounter resolution error in this game again 🙂