“Crashing Randomly” problem occurs in Paladins when something is wrong with DirectX that is installed in your PC. In this post, I’ll tell you how you can fix it quickly.
Fix 1: Run 32-bit version of Paladins
Follow the steps below to run 32-bit Paladins:
- Go to your Steam library.
- Right-click on Paladins and select Properties.
- Find “Launch Options” area and type “-force-d3d9” in it.
- Now go to this location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Paladins\Binaries\EasyAntiCheat\Launcher
- Look for “Settings64.json” file and open it with any text editor (I suggest: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/).
- Find “Win64\\Paladins.exe” inside it and change it to “Win32\\Paladins.exe“.
- Restart Steam.
- Launch Paladins.
That’s all my friends. Now you can play Paladins without crashing problem 🙂