Invalid Product Key Error occurs in 3DMark when there is something wrong with its regedit keys. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix it quickly.
Fix 1: Delete 3DMark registry keys
Follow the steps below:
- Close Steam.
- Open Windows registry editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > UL > 3DMark
- Delete all keys that begin with “3DM”.
- Now navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Futuremark > 3DMark.
- Delete “3DM” keys from this location too.
- Restart your computer.
- Launch 3DMark.
Invalid Product Key Error should be fixed now.