If your game unexpectedly crashes while playing Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist, you can do the following to fix it.
Fix 1: Offline Mode
- Open the installation folder of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist.
- Look for Blacklist_Game.exe or Blacklist DX11 files inside that folder.
- Right-click on them and create a shortcut on the Desktop.
- Go back to the Desktop.
- Right-click on the shortcut that you created and open Properties.
- Edit shortcut target and add “-offline -offline_mode” code at the end of it.
- Save the settings and close the window.
- Launch the game.
This will fix the crashing problem in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist 🙂