Fatal Error occurs in Friday the 13th: The Game when Unreal Engine setup file is not installed on your PC or it is corrupted. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this problem quickly.
Fix 1: Reinstall Unreal Engine 4
In order to install Unreal Engine 4, follow the steps below:
- Open your Steam library.
- Type “Friday the 13th: The Game” in the search box.
- Right-click on the game and open its Properties.
- Go to “Local Files” tab and click “Browse files” button (When you do this, it will open game installation folder).
- Look for “UE4setup” and install it.
- Restart your PC.
- Launch Friday the 13th: The Game.
Sayonara to Fatal Error problem in ft13th game 🙂