Connection failed: “Could not connect to the server because it is unreachable.” is an error that occurs in DayZ when “install_battleye.bat” file is not installed in your PC. Many DayZ gamers complain a lot about this problem. But you have nothing to worry, I’ll tell you how you can fix it.
Fix 1: Reinstall “install_battleye.bat“
Follow the steps below to install it quickly:
- Go to DayZ installation folder (Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > DayZ).
- Open “BattlEye” directory.
- Search for “uninstall_Battleye.bat” and “install_battleye.bat” files.
- Firstly, run “uninstall_Battleye.bat”.
- Secondly, run “install_battleye.bat”.
- Reboot your computer.
- Launch DayZ.
That’s all. Connection failed: “Could not connect to the server because it is unreachable.” (0x00010001) error won’t annoy you anymore. Please don’t forget to share this so many people can benefit from it.