In order to fix white screen of death problem in Hasbro’s BATTLESHIP, you can follow these steps;
- Open Steam.
- Go to its “Settings” tab.
- Disable “cloud sync” option.
- Uninstall Hasbro’s BATTLESHIP.
- Now open Windows explorer and navigate to C:\Users\YOUR PC USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Marmalade Game Studio.
- Look for “Battleship” folder.
- Delete it completely.
- Open Windows registry editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Marmalade Game Studio
- Look for “Battleship” registry folder and delete it too.
- Save and exit.
- Launch Hasbro’s BATTLESHIP via Steam.
That will fix white screen of death in Hasbro’s BATTLESHIP.