Ubisoft Game Launcher Not Found error occurs in Anno 2070 when its files are corrupted. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this error quickly.
Fix 1: Delete corrupted files and Reinstall Anno 2070
Follow these steps:
- Go to Windows Control Panel and then click on “Uninstall a Program”.
- Look for “UPlay” and uninstall it.
- Navigate to C:\ > Program Files > Ubisoft > Ubisoft Game Launcher and delete all content in it.
- Navigate to C:\ > Program Files (x86) > Ubisoft > Ubisoft Game Launcher and delete all content in it too.
- Now press Windows + R keys to open “run” application.
- Type “regedit” in it and press enter key.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Wow6432Node.
- Delete “Ubisoft” registry.
- Reinstall Anno 2070 and launch it.
Enjoy Anno 2070 now. You won’t see “Ubisoft Game Launcher Not Found” error again 🙂