XignCode 0XE019100B error occurs in Knight Online when there is something wrong with anti-cheat system. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this errror quickly.
There are 3 ways to fix it.
Fix 1: Delete “xhunter1” key from regedit
- Close Steam and error message
- Open Regedit application (type it in the windows search bar).
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services.
- Look for “xhunter1” key and delete it.
- Launch Knight Online to see if XignCode 0XE019100B error still exists or not.
Fix 2: Verify the integrity of Knight Online game files
- Go to Steam library.
- Type “Knight Online” in the search box.
- Right-click on it and go Properties.
- Go to Local Files and Verify the integrity.
Fix 3: Disable “read-only” option
- Go back to your Steam library again.
- Right-click on Knight Online.
- Go to its Properties > Local Files.
- Click Browse Local Files.
- Look for “XIGNCODE” folder and Right-click > Properties.
- Go to the bottom of it and you’ll see “read-only” is enabled by default.
- Disable it and save the settings.
- Close the window.
- Launch Knight Online.
One of these will definitely fix XignCode 0XE019100B Error in Knight Online 🙂 Enjoy the game and don’t forget to thank me 🙂