Steam Registry Data not found error occurs in Men of War: Assault Squad 2 when its registry keys are missing. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this error quickly.
Fix 1: Check and restore Valve Registry keys
- Open Windows regedit application.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node.
- Search for “Valve” registry.
- If it exists, then there is nothing wrong your registry.
- If not, go to Steam library.
- Right-click on Men of War: Assault Squad 2.
- Choose Properties.
- Go to Local Files tab.
- Verify integrity of the game files (When you do this, it will restore Valve registry keys).
- Restart your PC.
- Launch Men of War: Assault Squad 2.
You can enjoy the game now. I don’t think you’ll see “Steam Registry Data not found” error again.