Resolution Error occurs in Ultimate Chicken Horse when its registry items are broken. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix it quickly.
There are 2 ways to fix it.
Fix 1: Delete Ultimate Chicken Horse registry keys
If you don’t know what you’re doing, follow the steps below:
- Close Steam.
- Open regedit application as an Admin (You can press Windows + R keys together to open it).
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Clever Endeavour Games.
- Look for “Ultimate Chicken Horse” key.
- Delete it.
- Launch Ultimate Chicken Horse.
If you still get resolution error, go to next.
Fix 2: Run Ultimate Chicken Horse with “-force-d3d11” option
- Open Steam.
- Right-click on Ultimate Chicken Horse.
- Select Properties.
- Go to Launch Options (It is at the bottom) and type “-force-d3d11” in it.
- Save and exit.
- Launch Ultimate Chicken Horse 🙂
Resolution Error will be gone now 🙂