0x36B1 error occurs in Bully: Scholarship Edition when something is wrong with your DirectX version. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix “Error 0x36B1” quickly.
Fix 1: Reinstall DirectX
Please follow the steps below to do it:
- Close Steam.
- Navigate to Bully: Scholarship Edition installation folder (Default location is: C:\ > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Bully Scholarship Edition).
- Go to DirectX folder.
- Look for “DXSETUP.exe” and install.
- Now go back and open “VCRedist” folder.
- Look for “vcredist_x86.exe” and install.
- Restart your PC.
- Launch Bully: Scholarship Edition.
You’re not going to see Error 0x36B1 ever again 🙂 You can thank me later 😛