Blurry Textures problem occurs in Ranch Simulator when pool size value in Settings.ini is not exists or is not configured correctly. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix it quickly.
Fix 1: Set pool size value
Follow these steps below:
- Close Steam and Ranch Simulator.
- Open Windows “Run” Application (Simply press Windows + R keys).
- Type “%appdata%/../Local/Ranch_Simulator/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor” in it and press enter.
- Look for “Settings.ini” file and open it with Notepad.
- Go to the bottom and add “r.Streaming.PoolSize=4000” line.
- Launch Ranch Simulator.
Enjoy the game now. Textures in Ranch Simulator will not be blurry anymore 🙂