White Screen Crash Problem occurs in Sleeping Dogs when players try to launch the game via Steam application. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix this annoying problem.
Fix 1: Run “sdhdship.exe” file directly
Follow the steps:
- Go to your Steam library.
- Type “Sleeping Dogs” in the search area and right-click on it.
- Choose “Properties” and then go to “Local Files” tab.
- Click “Browse” button (When you do this, it will open the installation folder of Sleeping Dogs).
- Look for “sdhdship.exe” file.
- Launch it directly.
That’s it. There will be no more White Screen Crash Problem. You can thank me later 🙂