“disconnected integrity error unknown file version” is a very common error that occurs in Rust. You can quickly fix it by enabling the debug mode.
Fix 1: Enable Rust debug mode
Please follow the steps below:
- Open Steam.
- Right-click on Rust in your library.
- Choose Properties.
- Select “Betas” tab from the menu.
- Choose “debug –” from the beta list.
- Wait for Steam client to update Rust (It may take some time so be patient).
- Launch Rust and Enjoy the game 🙂
“disconnected integrity error unknown file version” error is gone now 🙂 If you have any problems during the process, you can ask me in the comments below.