“Trusted Mode Failed to Launch” error occurs in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive when your Beta version is outdated. The easiest way to fix it is to update beta version to latest one.
Fix 1: Update to Latest Beta Version
- Open Steam client and go to your library.
- Select Counter-Strike: Global Offensive from the left menu.
- Right-click on it and choose Properties.
- Go to “Betas” tab.
- Choose the latest available beta version (If this does not work, try previous version).
- Save the changes.
- Wait for Steam to update the game.
- Restart Steam client.
- Launch CS: GO.
That’s all. Say good bye to Trusted Mode Failed to Launch error 🙂