If you get “Database server error has ocurred” error in Dragon Saga, this will fix your problem.
Fix 1: Remove “patch.id” file
- Take a backup of the game files before continuing, so you don’t have to redownload anything.
- Re-download Dragon Saga client from https://forums.warpportal.com/topic/190579-solution-clientpatcher-problemsclient-file-corrupted-message/
- Extract the archive to the installation folder of Dragon Saga.
- Remove “patch.id” file from that directory.
- Launch Patcher.exe.
- Allow the patcher to complete its work.
- Restart Patcher.
You should be able to play Dragon Saga without “Database server error has occurred” error.