Many people get “Can’t find steam error” while trying to launch Hitman: Blood Money. In this post, I’ll tell you how you can fix it quickly.
This error occurs when Steam.dll is missing in your game folder.
Fix 1: Steam.dll file
- Navigate to Steam folder (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam).
- Copy Steam.dll file.
- Open Steam client.
- Right-click on Hitman: Blood Money.
- Select Properties.
- Go to Local Files tab and click “Browse local files” button.
- Paste copied file (Steam.dll) in it.
- Launch Hitman: Blood Money.
Enjoy. You won’t see “Can’t find steam error” again 🙂