I assume Zoomed Menu issue is more of a Windows issue than a mod issue. The solution to this problem is as follows:
Fix 1: Set Launch Options
- Open your Steam library.
- Choose Properties from the context menu when you right-click on Half-Life: Restored.
- Select “Set Launch Options” from the drop-down menu.
Type following command and press enter: -w xx -h xx -gl
Put your own screen resolution in “xx“.
Fix 2: Display settings
- Right-click on your computer’s desktop.
- Select your display options.
- Reduce the percentage of “Change the size of text, apps, and other items” to %100“.