“Application Load error S:0000065432” error is often triggered by an antivirus program on your computer blocking Fallout 4.
Fix 1: Run Fallout 4 as an Administrator and Verify files
The steps below will help you fix this problem:
Before anything, remove any custom mods or textures you’ve applied to the game.
- Right-click on Steam client and go to Properties.
- Select the Compatibility tab from the drop-down menu.
- Check the box that says “Run this software as an administrator“
- After that, click Apply, then OK.
- Start Steam.
- Right-click on Fallout 4 in the Steam Library and pick Properties.
- Go to the Files tab and then to the Local Files tab.
- Click on the Verify integrity of game files button.
Lastly, don’t forget that Fallout 4 and Steam must be excluded from any antivirus software (Both Windows Defender or Third-party).