If you just installed Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and getting black screen and crash when launching the game, you’re in the right place. In this post, you’ll learn how to fix black screen and crashing problem in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Fix 1: Run Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in compatibility mode
To make it quickly, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order installation folder (Mostly: C:Program Files (x86)Origin GamesStar Wars).
- Look for Star Wars .exe file inside that folder.
- Right-click on it and open Properties window.
- Switch to compatibility tab and enable compatibility mode (Choose Windows 8).
- Click on “Apply” button and close the Properties window.
- Launch Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
Black Screen Crash Problem is gone now.