Those who experience 0xc00007b error in the game “Insurgency: Sandstorm” can try the following to fix it. This is not one-hundred percent effective solution but worked for most Insurgency players. Like I said, you can try and see it yourself whether this fix working for you or not.
0xc00007b Error is believed to be caused by missing pre-requisites of Insurgency: Sandstorm.
Fix 1: Install missing pre-requisites manually
- Go to your Steam library.
- Type “Insurgency: Sandstorm” in search area of Steam library.
- Right-click on it and open its Properties.
- Switch to “Local Files” tab in Properties window and then click “Browse Local Files” to go installation folder.
- Now move to Redist folder (Default location: C:Program Files(x86)SteamSteamAppscommonsandstormEngineExtrasRedisten-us).
- Inside that folder, look for an exe file named “UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe“.
- Double-click on it to install.
- When the installation is finished, restart the Steam application.
- Launch Insurgency: Sandstorm.