In order to fix, “Errorcode -59 An error occurred starting Vegas Pro. There is no license to use this software” in Sony Vegas Pro, you need to follow these steps below;
Fix 1: Delete corrupted files and regedit entries
- Type “regedit” in the Windows Search Box and open Windows registry editor.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > Sony Creative Software.
- Delete all entries related to Sony Vegas Pro.
- Now navigate to Steam installation folder (Default is C:Program Files(x86)SteamSteamAppscommon).
- You’ll see there is a folder named “Sony Vegas Pro“. Open it and delete all files inside.
- Restart your PC.
- Lastly, reinstall Sony Vegas Pro.
That’s all. You won’t see “Errorcode -59 An error occurred starting Vegas Pro. There is no license to use this software.” error message again.